5 Unorthodox Ways To Wear The Quintessential Indian Blouse
The blouse as we know has been complementing the classic Indian garb, Saree since ages. But there are times when we see a beautiful statement blouse and feel like flaunting it a bit differently.
So ladies, after delving much into this matter, we gave wings to our imagination so that you get some cue to bring a much needed break to the monotonous saree-blouse combo.
See below, the 5 most unconventional ways that you haven’t thought of wearing that Blouse like:
- Swirl it with a Skirt- This is for those blessed curvy women who can add some volume at the lower part to get all the attention at the right place and flaunt those envious curves.
Who needs a crop top when you got your blouse to do the needful!
Shop Here: Aharin blouse
Skirts- Roshni Chopra, Morphe, Anand Bhushan
- Trouser Twist– It might be a regular trouser or a flared one, team it with an embellished blouse and dawn a jacket or scarf maybe, to give an indo-western twist to your look.
Shop Here: Blouses– Shashank&Prajwal , Namrata Joshipura
Trousers– Bungalow 8, Deme by Gabriella
- Drape Drama– The drape sarees can transform any women into a Greek Goddess. So, what’s the wait for! Dawn a jacket blouse or a halter neck one with the drape saree and see yourself become the belle of the ball (cocktail party!)
Shop Here: Blouses– Adarsh Gill, Regalia by Deepika
Drape Sarees– Babita Malkani: Blue Saree, Beige Saree
- Mini Magic– Playful and flirty-this look is for those fun day outs of frisk and romance. Team that long sleeved blouse with a short skirt a skater skirt or an asymmetrical one and see how you turn heads!
Shop Here: Blouse– Talking Threads
Skirts– Morphe, Deme by Gabriella, Nida Mahmood
- Plain on Prints– If you got a plain blouse why look for a printed saree to give justice to it! Pair it with a printed bottom- a flared pant or skirt for a quirky look.
Shop Here: Blouse– Regalia by Deepika
Trousers– Quirk Box Black Palazzo, Quirk Box Multicolored Pants, Krishna Mehta Flared Pants
For the convenience of our beloved shoppers Exclusively.com has created a special collection of our designer blouses. Find it here.