5 Out-Of The Box Beauty Treatments
The temperatures are soaring and how – in case you couldn’t tell, summer is here! While this means you get to whip out your cute summer wardrobe it also means it’s time to take some extra precautions for your skin. The harsh rays of the sun, the humidity in the air and the excessive heat can cause some serious skin damage. But fret not, because there are ways to avoid this. Take matters into your own hands this summer and protect your skin from the summer sizzles with these neat, unique alternative skin care therapies. These are all super easy to use and you can do themselves at home (I mean who wants to step out in this heat!?)
So go ahead, give these a shot! We promise it will make your skin look amazing and make you feel a lot better under the hot summer sun!
The weather warrior face mask sheet provides maximum care for your skin and gives deep nourishment your skin. It helps to soothe, calm and heal your skin allowing it to breathe a sigh of relief.
Directions to use:
- To prepare face for your at home facial, start by cleansing and toning your skin.
- Tear open packet. Gently unfold mask and place on face. Adjust over eyes, nose and mouth for a perfect fit. Rub any excess serum into neck and chest.
- Relax for 10-20 minutes. Remove mask and discard. Gently pat moisture into skin or give a quick rinse and lightly pat dry.
- Use once per week. Can be used daily.
TIPS: To increase the cooling effect of the mask, pop it in your freezer before opening for 15 minutes before you put it on, or vice versa if you want to soothe your winter skin place the unopened pouch in hot water for 15 minutes.
A unique and revolutionary mask that helps make your rough and calloused feet, just like a baby’s feet.
- Easy to use, effective, non messy and non sticky, it comes in durable foil packet and is travel friendly
- Ethanol’s antibacterial property helps clean and freshen the feet
- Highly specialized Urea ingredients make your feet soft and supple
- AHA and BHA ingredients peels off the dead skin cells softly and gently
- Nutrition / Hydration: Botanical extracts provide proper hydration, and essential nutrition to protect your feet skin.
This Eye Gel based on ayurvedic texts, is crafted for protection and rejuvenation of the under eye area. Cucumber, Katak and Aloe Vera provide essential nourishment whereas Rose water and Vitamin E tone the under-eye area by maintaining its elasticity.
Direction to use: Dab lightly around the under area to tone and firm.
Bid Good-bye to open pores! This expert formula reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, helping to keep them purified, refined, and smooth. Delicate exfoliation resurfaces skin and normalizes oil while natural fruit acids improve resilience, tone, and texture. Have absolutely pore-less, younger looking skin. Specially designed for Pore Minimizing, this mild, alcohol-free toner gently removes impurities and tightens pores, without over-drying your skin. Licorice, a natural astringent, tightens pores, Aloe soothes and protects and Watermelon refreshes and cools, leaving your skin feeling soft, soothed and refreshed.
Direction to use: Spray the toner onto your face and neck and leave till it dries completely.
A mask to plump up the skin and drench it in vital water. Offers immediate hydration to dehydrated skins.
Directions to use:
- Apply twice a week to the face and neck. Leave on for 5 minutes.
- Remove any excess with a cotton pad soaked in lotion.
- Switch the tube to the Off position, rinse with hot water, then dry. In just 5 minutes, the skin appears plump, smooth and beautifully radiant.
(Up to +70% hydration measured just 30 minutes after the first application*.
In just 5 minutes the skin is rehydrated: 87%**
Radiance boosting effect from the first application: 87%**
*Effectiveness study carried out on 10 people with an average score after 30 minutes after application of the Ultra Hydra-Marine Mask.
** Effectiveness test carried out on a panel of 15 people, over 21 days with 2 applications per week.)