The following terms govern the #BMXExclusively (“Contest”) which is hosted by Jasper Infotech Pvt Ltd (“Exclusively.com”) and any person who wishes to participate in the Contest agrees to abide with and bound by these rules.
Only Indian nationals who are above the age of 18 years are eligible to enter and participate in the Contest. Exclusively reserves the right to seek from proof of age and/or nationality and any other information, detail etc. from the participants. The residents of Tamil Nadu are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
The participant is required to have a valid and active Twitter account.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
There is no participation fee required for participating in the Contest. Any person who fulfils the eligible criteria and follows Exclusively.com (@exclusivelyin) official Twitter channel can participate in the contest by answering questions asked during the contest. The participants can choose to answer all the 5 questions or one question to be eligible for the contest. The Contest begins at 15:00 Hrs Indian Standard Time (IST) on 23rd December and ends at 23:59 Hrs Indian Standard Time (IST), on 24th December, 2015.
From the eligible participants, only three lucky participants who follow Exclusively.com’s official Twitter channel, RT the contest questions and answer the question correctly using the hashtag: #BMXExclusively will be winners. The 3 lucky winners will win Rs 5,000 Exclusively gift vouchers.
The name of the winners of the Contest will be posted on https://twitter.com/exclusivelyin on 25th December 2015. Winners will be communicated through a tweet.
- The Participants agree and permit Exclusively to use their name, image, likeness, any other personal detail provided and publish their details in any medium to promote/advertise the contents or any other promotions, contents etc. which may be run by Exclusively.
- By participating into the Contest, the Participant hereby warrants that all information submitted by Participant is true, accurate and complete to the best of his knowledge.
- This Contest is not open to employees of Jasper Infotech Private Limited.
- Exclusively reserves the right to verify any information provided by participant at any time and in case the information provided by the participant found to be incorrect whatsoever the case may be, Exclusively reserves the right to cancel participation or restrict from further participating in the Contest as the case may be.
- The obligation on Exclusively to provide the Prize to the winner(s) of the Contest is subject to the participant(s)/winner(s) adhering to the terms of the Contest and sending the details (address) within 7 days of the announcement of the winner.
- The answers submitted by the participant must not contain material which is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libellous as the case may be.
- Each participant acknowledges and agrees that other participants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their submission that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in other Participant’s submission. Each Participant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against any other Participant or Exclusively arising out of any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
- The Participants are free to opt out of the Contest at any point in time.
- Exclusively will select the winner based on terms of this Contest. In case if the winner cannot be contacted at the email address provided by him/her at the link given or does not claim the Prize, in such case Exclusively reserves the right to cancel the Prize of such winner. The winner participants have to provide the details maximum by 31st December 2015 – post which the prize would be nullified.
- Upon Exclusively providing the Prize to the winner as per these Contest rules, no further liability shall be held against Exclusively, its director, officers, employees or agents.
- To the maximum extent permitted under law, the participant to this Contest releases and forever discharges Exclusively and agrees to indemnify Exclusively, its director, officers, employees or agents from any losses, damages, actions, claims, demands of any sort whatsoever arising from or related to this Contest, including but not limited to third party intellectual property rights infringement claims with respect to content submitted by the Participant.
- The winner(s) of the Contest shall be liable to bear any tax which may liable to be paid in respect of the Prize. Exclusively shall not be liable for payment of any tax on the Prize.
- The Contest is governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Delhi.
- Participant(s) who win the Contest cannot transfer, assign, or redeem the Prize for cash.
- In case of any disputes, differences etc. in relation to the Contest, the decision of Exclusively shall be final. Exclusively reserves the right that it may during any time in its sole discretion, change/amend/modify/add/delete any rules governing the Content without prior notice to any participant. Exclusively its sole discretion may also suspend or revoke or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice to any participant.